Got excited by Office App but is this not the right position for you? No worries, we'd love to get to know you. Just contact us by sending an email to email@example.com and we'll be in touch!
A Happy Office Life
Office App is on a mission for everyone to have a Happy Office Life. How? By transforming & disrupting the traditional real estate market with our awesome app.
Office App (OA) is the world's most advanced office building app. It's created to make the work of professionals more efficient and more fun. Book a meeting room, reserve a parking spot, it's our goal to create the most complete platform possible. Everything you need to do, available at the click of a button. Revolutionizing the way buildings are used, managed, experienced and built.
We currently work with major corporate customers in tech, finance, telecom and the top tier commercial real estate companies worldwide.
Head of Sales
Our international client base and OA team are growing fast. That’s why we are now looking to hire you as our Head of Sales. Someone who can grow our business by being an expert, who can sell based on value, customer knowledge and need.
Are you the strong professional that knows how to create market opportunities by building strong relationships at C-level? Can you work with our Customer Succes team to bring lasting customer results?
Then OA is your hands-on and energetic working environment. Where you can work with your team and bring success together. Bring your strong persuasive skills, and build an international client base in a fast growing market.
What you’ll do
- Direct responsibility for the European sales funnel and sales reporting
- Develop the European sales and business development strategy
- Be part of our international team determining our global sales plans
- Form strong strategic partnerships with our current and new customers
- Ensure all new business development aligns with the company’s core values and culture
Who you are
- Take ownership of your career and you are ready for your next move
- Top sales member of your team with a proven track record in closing deals consistently
- Analytical and you know how to translate your client needs into clear solutions
- Consultant to prospects and clients and sell value
- Curious and result driven
- Team-player with a good (or bad) sense of humor
- Be the first to celebrate wins, but also share failure
- Excellent in standard of spoken and written English
- You have working experience in the Benelux market
- Master degree required
- 8+ years experience
What we offer:
Direct big personal impact as we are a small, fast growing international company
- An inspiring work environment with offices in Amsterdam, London and Toronto.
- International travel
- The possibility to build an expert role with your own customer portfolio
- Excellent working and salary conditions
- An exciting company culture based on celebrating results and helping each other grow by sharing failure
- And you might fancy our rooftop terrace and bar in central Amsterdam
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org